感染高峰真的来了!那些症状轻的人,到底做对了什么?


前几天还在猜高峰什么时候来。

The other day we were guessing when the peak would come.

转眼间,高峰就在眼前了,确实比预想的更快。

In the blink of an eye, the peak is here, faster than expected.

我工作室的小伙伴,这几天陆续阳了一半。

My friends in the studio have been having half of sex these days.

北京、重庆、沈阳的亲戚朋友,也是一家家地阳。

Beijing, Chongqing, Shenyang relatives and friends, is also a family.

身边没阳的朋友,基本都做好了“迟早要阳”的心理准备。

Those who do not have Yang around them are basically prepared to have Yang sooner or later.

只是惴惴不安地盼着,如果实在不能逃过一劫,那么希望症状能轻一点。

I just hope that if I can't get away with it, the symptoms will be less severe.

到底怎么才能轻一点呢?

How on earth can be lighter?

我今天好好讲一讲。

I'm going to talk about it today.

好毒株,不如好免疫力


这两天有个梗特别流行:

One meme is particularly popular these days:

选一个好毒株。

Pick a good strain.

——既然肯定要感染,那不如挑个好毒株吧。

If you are going to get infected, you might as well pick a good strain.

看看身边谁感染了症状比较轻,就主动去感染他的毒株,好歹症状能轻一点。

Look around who is infected with mild symptoms, take the initiative to infect his strain, at least the symptoms can be a little less.

虽然是个梗,但我有个朋友是真信了,最近就到处打听谁的症状轻。

It's a meme, but a friend of mine really believed it, and recently, he's been asking around to see who has the least symptoms.

我昨天就无情地嘲讽了她。

I mocked her mercilessly yesterday.


要知道,现在的毒株全是奥密克戎,毒性基本没啥差别。

You know, the current strains are all Omicrine, so there's little difference in virulence.

人家症状轻,那是人家身体好,免疫力强。

His symptoms are mild, which means he is in good health and has strong immunity.

同样的毒株,别人感染了还能唱《青藏高原》,到你身上,你可能就得躺床上喊宝娟。

The same strain, others infected can also sing "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau", to you, you may have to lie on the bed called Bao Juan.

那是你的免疫力不行,跟毒株没关系。

That's your immunity, not the strain.

你想啊,一家人感染一样的毒株,症状都有轻有重呢。

Think about it. A family infected with the same strain has mild and severe symptoms.

所以要想感染以后不严重,唯一的办法就是提高你的免疫力,别的说啥都没用。

So the only way to keep it from getting worse is to build up your immunity, nothing else.

你是怎么感染奥密克戎的?


最近大家都说打败奥密克戎,全靠自身免疫力。

They've been saying lately that defeating Omicron is all about immunity.

很多人可能不明白,到底咋回事。

A lot of people may not understand what's going on.

我简单说一下,一个人感染奥密克戎的过程,你就懂了。

Let me tell you briefly how a person gets infected with Omicron, and you'll understand.

比如你的邻居感染了,你和他一起坐电梯。

Let's say your neighbor has an infection and you're in the elevator with him.

他呼吸出来的空气里,就有成千上万个奥密克戎病毒。

There are thousands of Omicron viruses in the air he breathes.

病毒随风飞舞,就舞到了你的鼻孔里。

The virus flies into your nostrils.

然后钻进你鼻孔的细胞里,开始繁衍小病毒。

Then it burrows into the cells in your nose and starts making small viruses.

这些小病毒很快被释放出来,感染了更多细胞。

The small viruses were quickly released to infect more cells.

这时你被感染的细胞就觉得不对劲了,就赶紧求救,召唤免疫细胞,让它们来杀毒。

That's when your infected cell senses something's wrong, calls for help, summons immune cells, and tells them to kill the virus.

免疫细胞闻声而来,一看有大敌入侵,立刻开始投入战斗,和病毒火拼。

Immune cells hear the sound, see a major enemy invasion, immediately began to fight, and the virus.

话说奥密克戎毒株,虽然比原始毒株毒力弱了100倍,但其实还是挺能打的。

You know, the Omicron strain, although 100 times less virulent than the original strain, is still pretty good.

免疫细胞很可能要通过激烈的战斗,才能把它们灭掉。

The immune cells would probably have to fight hard to kill them.

所以现在很多人感染以后,都要发烧两三天,头疼腿疼,浑身没劲。

So now a lot of people after infection, have a fever for two or three days, headache, leg pain, fatigue.

那都是因为身体里的战斗太激烈了。

That's because the battle is so intense inside.

而如果你想快速赢得战斗,就只能指望你的免疫细胞足够强悍。

And if you want to win the battle quickly, you have to count on your immune cells to be strong enough.

它强你才强。

It's only as good as you.

否则你脑袋再聪明,胳膊再有劲,都帮不上半点忙。

Otherwise, your brain and your arm won't be able to help.


甚至绝大部分药物都没用。

Even most drugs don't work.

我们现在玩命囤的那些退烧药、感冒药,其实都是缓解症状的,让你不那么难受而已。

All those fever-reducing and cold medicines we're trying to stock up on are supposed to relieve symptoms and make you feel better.

真正跟奥密克戎病毒殊死搏斗的,只有你自身的免疫系统。

The only thing that's really fighting the Omicron virus is your own immune system.

只有你的免疫力强悍,你才能顺利过关。

Only if your immunity is strong can you get through this.

所以专家们都说,当务之急是提升免疫力。

So the top priority, experts say, is to boost immunity.

那么,你心里肯定就有个困惑:到底怎么提升这玩意?我怎么让我的免疫细胞变得很能打?

The question is, how do you improve this thing? How do I get my immune cells to be aggressive?

嗯,我今天详细给你说说,保证你能听懂。

Well, I'll fill you in today and make sure you understand.

免疫力到底是个啥东西


先来简单讲一下,啥是免疫力。

So let's talk a little bit about what immunity is.

免疫力,来自人身体里的一套免疫系统。

Immunity, which comes from the body's immune system.

这套系统,相当于一个国家的安保系统,里面有几万亿(或者几十万亿)个免疫细胞。

This system, the equivalent of a national security system, contains trillions (or hundreds of billions) of immune cells.

它们就是你身体里的军队和警察,每天都保持高度警戒,四处巡逻。

They are the army and police in your body, on high alert, patrolling the streets every day.

一旦发现病毒、细菌这种外敌入侵,就立刻冲上去灭掉。

Once found virus, bacteria this kind of foreign enemy invasion, immediately rushed up to destroy.

发现癌细胞之类身体的叛徒,也会迅速把它们绞杀。

If you find a traitor to your body, like cancer cells, you'll kill them quickly.

我们每天会吸入上百亿个细菌和病毒,但依然能好好地活着,其实全靠这个免疫系统在保卫。

We breathe in billions of bacteria and viruses every day, and we're still alive because of this immune system.

这几万亿个免疫细胞,在你身体里分工明确,责任到位,团结一致,行动高效。

These trillions of immune cells, in your body, have a clear pision of work, responsibility, unity, and efficiency.

会毫无畏惧地为你努力杀敌,毫不犹豫地为你奋勇献身。

I will fight hard for you without fear, and I will die hard for you without hesitation.

比如在和奥密克戎病毒对战的时候。

Like when we were fighting the Omicron virus.

有的免疫细胞会玩命去抓病毒,一旦抓住立刻吃掉。

Some immune cells are desperate to catch the virus and eat it as soon as they catch it.

有的免疫细胞会快速制造武器,把病毒弄死。

Some immune cells quickly produce weapons to kill the virus.

甚至还有的免疫细胞,能认出身体的哪个细胞里藏着病毒,然后打碎那个细胞,把病毒都抖搂出来,让其他免疫细胞吃掉。

There are even immune cells that can recognize which cell in the body harbors the virus, and then smash that cell, shaking it all out so other immune cells can eat it.

这些免疫细胞在保卫你的时候,那个智慧,那个负责,那个训练有素,经常让科学家都叹为观止。

Scientists are often amazed by the intelligence, the responsibility, and the training of these immune cells when it comes to defending you.

免疫细胞消灭细菌

Immune cells destroy bacteria

但是吧,具体到每个人身上,免疫细胞的能力是不一样的。

But the ability of immune cells is different in every person.

有人的免疫细胞特别神勇,能很快地发现病毒,并且轻松消灭它。

Some people's immune cells are particularly adept at spotting viruses quickly and destroying them easily.

有人的反应就很慢,病毒繁衍一堆了,它还没发现,好不容易反应过来,战斗力还不行,兵数也不够,武器也匮乏,费劲巴力打不过病毒。

Someone's reaction is very slow, the virus multiplies a pile, it has not found, finally react, combat effectiveness is not good, the number of soldiers is not enough, the lack of weapons, laborious Baal can not fight the virus.

这样的人,就只好让病毒在身体里肆虐,各种搞破坏,最后就容易发展成重症。

Such people, have to let the virus raging in the body, all kinds of destruction, and finally easy to develop serious disease.

这就是免疫力的差别。

That's the difference in immunity.

那怎么才能拥有强悍的免疫力呢?

So how do you have a strong immunity?

其实免疫力这东西吧,也跟财力一样。

In fact, immunity is the same as financial resources.

有人天生富二代,一生下来免疫力就杠杠的。

Some people are born rich second generation, born immunity is strong.

有人虽然小时候身体平平,但后来好好生活,不作妖不折腾,慢慢的免疫力也就提升了。

Although some people were not very healthy when they were young, but later they lived a good life, did not make demons and did not torment, and gradually their immunity was improved.

不过也有很多人,本来身体挺好,但抽烟熬夜胡吃海塞,还不运动,最后把免疫细胞都折腾崩溃了,身体也就完蛋了。

However, there are many people who are in good health, but smoking, staying up late, eating all kinds of stuff, and no exercise, finally the immune cells are tortured, the body is finished.

除了天生的体质,和后天的维护,免疫力也和年纪有关系。

In addition to natural constitution and maintenance, immunity also has a lot to do with age.

一般年纪越大,免疫细胞的数量和活力就越差,所以免疫力也越差。

In general, the older you get, the fewer immune cells you have and the less active they are, so the less immune you are.

这也是老年人面对奥密克戎,格外脆弱的原因。

That's why old people are especially vulnerable to Omicron.

不过这次你肯定也听说了,很多年轻人感染以后发烧特别厉害,反而老人就没啥事。

But this time you must have heard that many young people have severe fever after infection, but the old people are fine.

其实主要原因,可能是年轻人的免疫系统强,在和病毒作斗争的时候,反应特别猛,人体产生了炎症反应,就发烧了。

In fact, the main reason may be that young people's immune system is strong, in the fight against the virus, the reaction is particularly fierce, the body produces an inflammatory response, on the fever.

发烧对打败病毒是有利的。

Fever is good for fighting the virus.

一方面能激活一些免疫细胞,也让它们跑得更快。

It activates some immune cells and makes them run faster.

另一方面,新冠病毒也不喜欢高温。

On the other hand, COVID-19 doesn't like heat either.

病毒在33℃繁殖最快,到35℃时活动力就下降,到了37℃就很蔫巴了。

At 33℃, viruses multiply most rapidly; at 35℃, their activity declines; at 37℃, they are quite shrivelled.

就是说,你烧得特别难受的时候,病毒比你还难受。

That is, when you have a really bad fever, the virus feels worse than you do.

所以很多医生就建议,如果烧得不是特别高,也没有特别难受的话,就不用急着吃退烧药,让免疫系统以更大的活力去作战。

So many doctors suggest that if the fever isn't too high and uncomfortable, don't rush to take antipyretic drugs so that your immune system can fight it off with more energy.

然后咱们说老年人。

And then we have old people.

老人不发烧,有可能是因为他们坚持养生锻炼,身体好。

Old people do not have a fever, possibly because they insist on health exercise, good health.

但更有可能,是因为他们的免疫力不行,面对病毒的时候,反应没有那么快速、激烈,所以战斗就没有打得脸红脖子粗的。

But more likely, because their immune system is not strong enough, they don't react as quickly and violently to the virus, so they don't have to fight like a red neck.

但这种反而更危险。

But this is even more dangerous.

因为他们的免疫系统很可能清除不了病毒,就让病毒一直在身体里作恶,这就更容易导致肺炎。

Because their immune systems are likely to be unable to clear the virus, leaving it to do its worst in the body, it is more likely to cause pneumonia.

所以不能掉以轻心。

So it's not to be taken lightly

如果你家有老人,要格外留意他们有没有发烧之外的症状。

If you have elderly people in your home, pay extra attention to them for symptoms other than fever.

重点:如何提高免疫力


好啦,下面我们来说最重点的事情:

All right, let's get to the most important thing:

眼下你怎么把免疫力调整到最好的状态,让奥密克戎进入你身体的时候,免疫细胞能第一时间冲上去把它灭掉,让你轻松过关?

Now, how do you adjust your immunity to the best condition, so that when Omicron enters your body, the immune cells rush to kill it, so that you can easily pass through?

年纪和天生体质,咱改不了,但后天的维护还是可以下功夫的。

Age and natural physique, we can not change, but the maintenance of the day after tomorrow can still work hard.


最主要的有五点。

There are five main points.

第一,不要熬夜,睡个好觉。

First, don't stay up late and have a good sleep.

因为免疫细胞最喜欢在夜晚作战。

Because immune cells like to fight at night.

白天干扰太多,它们不能安心工作,所以一般都是等你晚上睡着以后,才更加活跃,甩开膀子干活。

There are too many distractions during the day to keep them busy, so they usually wait until they fall asleep at night to be more active and do their work with their arms out.

帮你修复大脑,保护身体,消灭外敌。

To repair your brain, protect your body, and destroy your enemies.

这样你的身体就不容易出问题。

So your body is less prone to problems.

但是如果你老熬夜,或者长期睡眠不足。

But if you stay up all night, or you're chronically sleep-deprived.

你的免疫细胞就可能筋疲力尽,甚至免疫系统都会崩溃。

Your immune cells may be exhausted and your immune system may even collapse.

你就很容易生病。

You're more likely to get sick.

之前有研究,说每晚睡大约8小时的人,比每晚睡4个小时的人,感染流感的可能要少50%。

Previous studies have shown that people who sleep about eight hours a night are 50 percent less likely to catch the flu than those who sleep four hours a night.

所以,非常时期,大家一定要睡好觉,给你的免疫系统创造消灭病毒的好条件。

So, for a time, you must sleep well and give your immune system a good condition for destroying the virus.

第二,好好吃饭,重点补充蛋白质和维生素。

Second, eat well and focus on protein and vitamins

蛋白质,对免疫力特别重要。

Protein, especially for immunity.

因为生成免疫细胞和抗体,都需要蛋白质。

Protein is needed because of the creation of immune cells and antibodies.

如果你体内的蛋白质不足,你免疫细胞的数量和活力就可能都不够,跟病毒作战的时候就格外艰难。

If you have insufficient protein in your body, the amount and vitality of your immune cells may not be enough, and it is particularly difficult to fight the virus.

所以最近要多吃点含蛋白质的食物,鸡蛋,瘦肉,牛奶,豆制品之类的。

So we're going to have to eat more protein foods, eggs, lean meat, milk, soy products and so on.

除了蛋白质,也要多吃新鲜蔬菜水果,补充维生素。

In addition to protein, eat fresh vegetable fruit and vitamins.

因为免疫细胞的数量和活力,也跟维生素有关。

Because the number and vitality of immune cells are also related to vitamins.

此外,还要注意按时按量吃饭,别饥一顿饱一顿,否则你的免疫系统也会被破坏。

In addition, pay attention to the amount of food you eat on time, don't eat hungry, or your immune system will be damaged.

这个时候最好就先别减肥了,身体能量入不敷出的时候,免疫力都会比较差。

It's best to stop losing weight at this time, and the immune system will be worse when your body is living beyond your means.

第三,正常运动。

Third, exercise normally.

运动可以让人的血液循环更好,让免疫细胞增加,对提高免疫力很有帮助。

Exercise can make people's blood circulation better, so that immune cells increase, to improve immunity is very helpful.

但要注意,太激烈的运动会短期让人透支,降低人的免疫力,让你更容易生病。

But be aware that too intense exercise can cause short-term burnout, lower your immune system, and make you more likely to get sick.


所以眼下咱们要保持免疫力最好的状态,需要做的是适度的运动。

So right now, what we need to do to keep our immunity in its best condition is moderate exercise.

慢跑,快走,瑜伽,饭后散步,这种适度的运动是最理想的。

Moderate exercise such as jogging, brisk walking, yoga, and a walk after dinner is ideal.

第四,保持好心情。

Fourth, keep a good mood.

最近大家都面对感染,心里可能都有点焦虑、恐惧、压力。

Recently, we all face infection, the heart may be a little anxious, fear, pressure.

但有句话叫“负面情绪吞噬免疫力”。

But there is a saying that negative emotions eat away at immunity.

因为负面情绪,会导致对人体分泌一种荷尔蒙,它会抑制免疫系统的活力。

Negative emotions cause the body to release a hormone that suppresses the immune system.

而愉悦的心情,就正好相反。

And happy mood, just the opposite.

我记得之前看过一个国外的心理实验。

I remember watching a foreign psychological experiment before.

实验者告诉养老院的老人:“后天要给你们放映一部超级搞笑的电影。”

The experimenter told the nursing home residents, "I'm going to show you a really funny movie the day after tomorrow."

老人们电影还没看,仅仅是听到这个消息,唾液中的免疫球蛋白就增多了。

Even before they saw the movie, just hearing the news increased the amount of immunoglobulin in their saliva.

所以呀,没事别老焦虑,也少跟让你生气的人较劲。

So, don't worry too much, and don't fight with people who make you angry.

别让他们拉低你的免疫力。

Don't let them lower your immunity.

尽量多想想开心的事,越开心感染的症状就可能越轻。

Try to think of happy thoughts as much as possible. The happier you are, the less likely you are to experience symptoms of infection.

爱笑的人运气好,这句话其实是有点道理的。

People who love to laugh are lucky. There is some truth in this saying.

第五,最重要的一点,就是打疫苗。

Fifth, the most important thing is to get vaccinated.

我们现在打的主要是灭活疫苗。

We're currently administering mostly inactivated vaccines.

它的原理是抓到一些活病毒,弄死后打到你的身体里,让你的免疫细胞认识一下,有一种敌军,是长成这样的。

The idea is to catch some live virus, kill it, shoot it into your body, and let your immune cells know that there's an enemy that looks like this.

免疫细胞很聪明,它们看到疫苗里的“病毒尸体”以后,不但会记住这些敌军的长相,还会制造出一些专门打这种敌军的武器,也就是抗体。

The immune cells are smart enough to look at the "dead virus" in the vaccine and not only remember the face of the enemy, but also create a specific weapon to fight this enemy, called antibodies.

这样,到病毒真攻进你身体的时候,你的免疫系统就能第一时间认出它们,并拿出武器,不等病毒开始在你身体里繁殖,就把它们灭掉了。

That way, when the virus does enter your body, your immune system will be the first to recognize it, take out its weapons, and kill it before it can start multiplying in your body.

不过我们之前打的疫苗,基本都是用原始毒株和德尔塔毒株做的,跟现在的奥密克戎有点差别。

But the vaccines we've had before, they've mostly been made with the original strain and the Delta strain, which is a little different from the current Omicron.

所以免疫细胞有时候会辨别不清,就让奥密克戎偷偷溜进来了。

So the immune cells sometimes get confused and let Omicron sneak in.


这就是专家们常说的“免疫逃逸”。

This is what experts often call "immune escape."

但是,打过疫苗的免疫系统,毕竟见过类似的敌军,并且储备的武器对奥密克戎也很管用。

But a vaccinated immune system, after all, has seen this kind of enemy before, and a stockpile of weapons that would work well against Omicron.

所以对战奥密克戎还是更从容。

So it's easier to take on Omicron.

换句话说,疫苗还是很有用。

In other words, the vaccine is still useful.

好啦,关于免疫力,今儿就讲这么多。

Well, that's enough about immunity for today.

展开阅读全文

页面更新:2024-04-22

标签:症状   作战   敌军   免疫力   疫苗   蛋白质   免疫   细胞   难受   对了   激烈   活力   武器   身体   病毒   发现   高峰

1 2 3 4 5

上滑加载更多 ↓
推荐阅读:
友情链接:
更多:

本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828  

© CopyRight 2020-2024 All Rights Reserved. Powered By 71396.com 闽ICP备11008920号-4
闽公网安备35020302034903号

Top