Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事



Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


Once there was a tree . . .

从前有一棵大树,


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


and she loved a little boy.

它喜欢上一个小男孩儿。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And every day the boy would come

男孩儿每天会跑到树下,


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


and he would gather her leaves

收集树叶


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


and make them into crowns and play king of the forest.

把树叶做成王冠,想像自己就是森林之王。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


He would climb up her trunk

他也常常爬上树干,


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


and swing from her branches

在树枝上荡秋千,


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


and eat apples.

吃大树结的苹果。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And they would play hide-and-go-seek.

同大树捉迷藏。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And when he was tired, he would sleep in her shade.

累了的时候,就在树阴里睡觉。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And the boy loved the tree . . .

小男孩儿爱这棵树……


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


very much.

非常非常爱它。

And the tree was happy.

大树非常快乐。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


But time went by.

但是时光流逝。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And the boy grew older.

孩子逐渐长大。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And the tree was often alone.

大树常常感到孤寂。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


Then one day the boy came to the tree

有一天男孩来看大树,

and the tree said, "Come, Boy, come and climb

大树说:“来吧,孩子,

up my trunk and swing from my branches

爬到我身上来,在树枝上荡秋千,

and eat apples and play in my shade

吃几个苹果,再到阴凉里玩一会儿。

and be happy."

你会很开心的!”

"I am too big to climb and play," said the boy.

“我已经大了,不爱爬树玩儿了,” 孩子说,

"I want to buy things and have fun.

“我想买些好玩儿的东西。

I want some money.

我需要些钱,

Can you give me some money?"

你能给我一点儿钱吗?”

"I’m sorry," said the tree, "but I have no money.

“很抱歉,”大树说,“我没有钱,

I have only leaves and apples.

我只有树叶和苹果。

Take my apples, Boy, and sell them

把我的苹果拿去吧,孩子,把它们拿到城里卖掉,

in the city. Then you will have money

你就会有钱,

and you will be happy."

就会开心了。”


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And so the boy climbed up the

于是孩子爬上大树,

tree and gathered

摘下

her apples

树上的苹果,

and carried them away.

把它们拿走了。

And the tree was happy.

大树很快乐。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


But the boy stayed away

但是孩子没有再来看望大树

for a long time . . .

过了很久很久……

and the tree was sad.

大树很难过。

And then one day

后来有一天,

the boy came back

男孩又来了,

and the tree shook with joy

大树高兴地摇晃着肢体,

and she said, "Come, Boy,

对男孩说:“来吧,孩子,

climb up my trunk

爬到我的树干上,

and swing from my branches

在树枝上荡秋千,

and be happy."

你会很开心的!”

"I am too busy to climb trees," said the boy.

“我有很多事要做,没有时间爬树了。”男孩说,

"I want a house to keep me warm," he said.

“我需要一幢房子保暖。”他接着说,

"I want a wife and I want children,

“我要娶个妻子,还要生好多孩子,

and so I need a house.

所以我需要一幢房子。

Can you give me a house?"

你能给我一幢房子吗?”

"I have no house," said the tree.

“我没有房子,”大树说,

"The forest is my house,

“森林就是我的房子。

but you may cut off my branches

但是你可以把我的树枝砍下来,

and build a house.

拿去盖房。

Then you will be happy."

你就会开心了。”


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And so the boy cut off

于是男孩砍掉了

her branches

大树的树枝

and carried them away

把它们拿走

to build his house.

去建了自己的房子。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And the tree was happy.

大树很开心。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


But the boy stayed away

但是孩子没有再来看望大树,

for a long time.

过了很久很久……

And when he came back,

有一天他回来了

the tree was so happy

大树非常高兴

she could hardly speak.

高兴得几乎说不出话来。

"Come, Boy," she whispered,

“来吧,孩子,”她轻声说道,

"come and play."

“过来玩耍。”

"I am too old and sad to play," said the boy.

“我又老又悲伤,已经不想玩了。”男孩说。

"I want a boat that will

“我想要一条小船

take me far away

带我去远方

from here.

离开这个地方。

Can you give me a boat?"

你能给我一条小船吗?”

"Cut down my trunk

“把我的树干砍掉

and make a boat," said the tree.

用它做船吧,”大树说,

"Then you can sail away…

“这样你就可以航行到远处去……

and be happy."

你就会开心了。”


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And so the boy cut down her trunk

于是孩子把树干砍掉了,

and made a boat and sailed away.

坐了一条小船,驶走了。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And the tree was happy . . .

大树很快乐,

but not really.

但是心坎里却有些……


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


And after a long time

又过了很久,

the boy came back again,

这个孩子又来了,

"I am sorry, Boy,"

“非常抱歉,孩子,”

said the tree, "but I have nothing

大树说,“我没有什么

left to give you-

可以给你的了。

My apples are gone."

我没有苹果了。”

"My teeth are too weak

“我的牙齿已经老化,

for apples," said the boy.

吃不动苹果了,”孩子说。

"My branches are gone,"

“我没有枝条了,”

said the tree. "You

大树说,

cannot swing on them-"

“你没法在上面荡秋千了——”

"I am too old to swing

“我太老了,不能在上面再荡秋千了,”

on branches," said the boy.

孩子说。

"My trunk is gone," said the tree.

“我也没有树干了,”大树说,

"You cannot climb-"

“不能让你爬上去玩耍了——”

"I am too tired to climb," said the boy.

“我太疲倦了,爬不上去了,”孩子说。

"I am sorry," sighed the tree.

“真是抱歉,”大树叹了口气,

"I wish that I could

“我希望还能

give you something…

给你点儿什么东西……

but I have nothing left. I am just

但是我什么都没有了。

an old stump. I am sorry…"

我现在只是个老树墩,真是抱歉……”


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事


"I don’t need very much now,"

“我现在需要的实在不多,”

said the boy,

孩子说,

"just a quiet place to sit and rest.

“只想找个安静的地方坐坐,好好休息。

I am very tired."

我太累了。”

"Well," said the tree,

“那好吧,”大树说,

straightening herself up

她把身子挺高

as much as she could,

竭尽所能地

"Well, an old stump is good

“你看,我这个老树墩,

for sitting and resting.

正好叫你坐在上面休息。

Come, Boy, sit down.

来吧,孩子,坐下吧。

Sit down and rest."

坐在我身上休息吧。”

And the boy did.

于是孩子坐下了。


Magi讲故事丨《The giving tree》国外经典童话故事

编辑 搜图

And the tree was happy.

大树很快乐。

Magi有话说:


Mgai讲故事精选世界各类童话名著绘本


以音频的形式呈现给家长和宝宝


我们提倡父母陪在孩子身边一起听


不仅为家长提供了丰富的育儿内容


同时也增进亲子间的感情


浸入式教学

用第二语言作为教学语言的教学模式


让孩子从早期教育阶段浸入在英语环境中


培养英语思维方式


帮助宝宝在面对问题时自然而然地用英语来思考和解决


最终形成的英语思维系统


听Magi故事并不是让孩子记住某一个单词或者某一段话


而是达到培养孩子“第二母语”思维的目的

展开阅读全文

页面更新:2024-04-24

标签:树墩   男孩儿   英语   树干   小船   童话故事   树枝   大树   树叶   抱歉   有钱   思维   房子   男孩   国外   苹果   孩子   经典

1 2 3 4 5

上滑加载更多 ↓
推荐阅读:
友情链接:
更多:

本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828  

© CopyRight 2020-2024 All Rights Reserved. Powered By 71396.com 闽ICP备11008920号-4
闽公网安备35020302034903号

Top