-Welcome back, bud.
- 欢迎回来,伙计。
And thank you for playing that game with me.
谢谢你和我一起玩那个游戏。
-Of course! We won! -We won. Is that unbelievable?
- 当然!我们赢了!- 我们赢了。难以置信吧?
-I couldn't believe it. You guys, I suck at trivia.
我简直不敢相信。你们知道吗,我可不擅长这种问答游戏。
-I know, but you're a good game player.
- 我知道,但你是个游戏高手。
You're fun to play games with. -I get competitive.
和你玩游戏很有趣。 -我会变得很有竞争心。
-Yeah. Me too. -Yeah.
- 是的。我也是。 - 嗯。
-But we did it. -We did it.
- 但我们做到了。 - 我们做到了。
-We can be happy. Yeah. -We could do more games.
-我们可以开心。是的。-我们可以玩更多游戏。
-Yeah. I have a lot to get into here with you.
- 是的,我有很多要和你分享的。
But first I want to talk about this new puppy.
首先我想聊聊这只新来的小狗。
You got a new puppy. -I did.
你养了只新小狗。——是的。
-And let me just show -- Look at this little...
让我给大家展示一下——看看这个小家伙……
How old? -Look at Sully Bear!
几岁了?——看Sully Bear!
-Aww. No. -I think there he was maybe like 8 or 9 weeks, but he's 16 weeks now.
- 哎呀,不是的。- 我觉得他那时大概8到9周大,不过现在他已经16周了。
You guys, he is already at like 55 pounds.
你们知道吗,他已经长到55磅重了。
His paw's the size of my hand. -He's not a puppy anymore.
他的爪子和我手一样大。——他不再是小狗了。
-He's not. -He's not a puppy.
- 他不是。- 他不是小狗。
Here you are. Um...
给你。嗯...
Here you are napping together. -Yeah.
你们一起在这里小憩。——是的。
[ Audience awws ] -Yeah. Somebody just said, "No."
[观众发出“啊”的赞叹声] - 是的。刚才有人说:“不行”。
Yes! Yes!
是的!是的!
They go, "No." Yes! But here -- I love this one here.
他们说:“不行。” 对!但这里——我喜欢这个。
You guys are paddleboarding.
你们在玩站立式划桨。
How did you get him to -- How did you get him to do this?
你是怎么让他——你是怎么让他做到这个的?
-He loves the water.
- 他喜欢水。
-He does? -He does.
- 他会的? - 是的,他会。
He'll just run and belly flop into the pool.
他会跑过去,然后扑通一声肚子朝下跳进泳池。
-Really? -Yeah.
- 真的吗?- 是的-是的-Yeah.
-That's so cute. Oh, my gosh.
太可爱了。哦,天哪。
You said that he's starting to act like a human.
你说他开始表现得像个人了。
-He is. So, he's very smart. -Uh-huh.
- 他是很聪明的。- 嗯哼。
-And he's watched me open doors.
他还看着我开门。
And he has now learned how to open doors.
而且他现在已经学会了如何开门。
-So he's currently -- he's a doorman in New York City.
- 所以他现在——是纽约市的一名门童。
It's amazing. Sully Bear, congratulations.
太棒了。Sully Bear,恭喜你。
-Yes. [ Laughter ] -It's a big deal to have a dog as a doorman in New York.
- 是的。[笑声] - 在纽约有一只狗狗当门卫可是件大事。
-I mean -- -He's a talented pup.
——我是说——他是个有才华的小狗。
-He's very talented. -You actually brought us a video.
- 他非常有才华。 - 你实际上给我们带来了一段视频。
Here's Sydney's puppy opening a door.
悉尼的小狗会开门了。
This is real. Check this out.
这是真的。来看看这个。
[ Laughter ] -Hey, bud! Good job!
[笑声] -嘿,小家伙!干得好!
Good job!
干得好!
[ Cheers and applause ] -I need to teach him to close it now, though.
[欢呼与掌声] - 不过,我现在得教他关门了。
-Eh, close it. Opening it is just cool.
- 嘿,关上吧。开着门才够酷。
You're currently filming "Euphoria."
你目前正在拍摄《亢奋》。
-I am. -This is a big deal.
- 我是。 - 这可是件大事。
Season three. This has been years now.
第三季。这已经好几年了。
-It's been three years. -We've been waiting for this.
-已经三年了。-我们一直在等待这一刻。
We want this. -Yeah.
我们想要这个。——对。
-How is everyone? Where is everyone?
大家怎么样?都在哪儿呢?
-Cassie is crazy.
-Cassie 疯了。
-But that's the Cassie we love.
但那就是我们喜爱的卡西。
-Exactly. We want -- -She's the favorite -- It's the favorite version of her.
- 确实如此。我们希望—— - 她是大家最喜欢的——这是她最受欢迎的版本。
-Yes. -Yeah.
- 是的-是的- 是的-是的-Yeah.
-So she still is? -Oh, she's even worse.
- 她还是那样吗? - 哦,她更过分了。
-Oh, yeah! -She's even worse.
- 哦,没错! - 她更糟糕。
-Really? -Yes.
- 真的吗?- 是的-是的
-Okay, good, good, good. Alright. Good.
- 好的,很好,很好,很好。行了,很好。
We can't say anything else.
我们不能再透露更多了。
No, we can't say anything else.
不行,我们不能再透露更多了。
-What? What are you -- -Well, I have a photo here.
- 什么?你在—— - 嗯,我这儿有张照片。
-What photo do you have?
你拍了什么照片?
-Looks like a picture of you as Cassie in a wedding dress.
- 看起来像是你饰演Cassie时穿着婚纱的照片。
[ Audience oohs ] I'm just saying. Does Cassie get married?
[观众发出惊叹声] 我只是说说而已。卡西会结婚吗?
-Um... -It's just between us.
-嗯... -这只是我们之间的悄悄话。
-I can't confirm or deny. -You can't?
- 我不能确认也不能否认。- 不能吗?
-Nope.
-不。
-You can't confirm... -That could be A.I.
-你无法确认... -那可能是人工智能。
-No, it can't. [ Laughter ] Nice try. For a second, I was, "Yeah, well --" No, it can't. Alright.
-不行,它不会。[笑声] 试得不错。有那么一会儿,我还以为,“嗯,好吧——”不,它真的不会。好了。
I'm not gonna get you in trouble.
我不会让你惹上麻烦的。
But next time, I want you to come back.
但下次,我希望你能回来。
-Next time when I can actually say...
- 下次我能真正说...
-And tell me everything. -...everything, I'd love to.
- 告诉我所有事情。 - ...所有事情,我很乐意。
-You'll give me the scoop. Last time we talked -- and I loved it -- you talked about your grandma and you told me about how you put your grandma in your movie.
-你会给我独家消息的。上次我们交谈时——我非常喜欢——你提到了你的奶奶,还告诉我你是如何在电影中加入奶奶的。
-I did. -And it was the cutest thing ever.
- 我确实教了。 - 而且那是最可爱的事情了。
And I just wanted to ask. How's Grandma doing?
我想问问,奶奶最近怎么样?
And has fame gone to her head?
名声是否让她飘飘然了呢?
-Grandy's doing amazing. She's very proud of me.
奶奶一切都好,她为我感到非常骄傲。
-Yeah. -She definitely brags a lot, to the point that the local grocery store -- And it's a really, really small town.
- 是的。 - 她确实经常夸耀,甚至到了当地杂货店——那是个非常非常小的镇子。
They'll go through the magazines every day to see if there's a little article or picture of me, and then they'll bring it to her house, and so now the coffee table is just covered in magazines.
他们每天都会翻阅杂志, 寻找是否有关于我的小文章或照片,然后把这些杂志带到她家,现在咖啡桌上已经堆满了这些杂志。
-Yeah. That's awesome. -It's so cute.
- 是的,太棒了。 - 真是太可爱了。
-Isn't that the best thing? -Yeah.
- 那不是最棒的事吗?- 是啊。
-What is her name? -I call her Grandy.
- 她叫什么名字? - 我叫她Grandy。
-Grandy? Yeah.
-格兰迪?是的。
Can we give her a shout-out if she's watching?
如果她在看的话,我们能给她一个大声的赞美吗?
-Yes! Oh, my God. She'd freak out.
-对!天啊,她会吓疯的。
-Yeah. Grandy, hi! It's Jimmy and Sidney.
- 是的。奶奶,嗨!我是吉米和悉尼。
-Hi, Grandy! -Hi, Grandy!
- 嗨,奶奶! - 嗨,奶奶!
-Oh, my gosh. -It's so cute that you're keeping all the articles.
- 哦,天哪。 - 你把所有文章都留着,真是太可爱了。
Save 'em all. Put 'em all in one big book.
把它们都保存下来。把它们都放进一本大书里。
There'll be like 10,000 books.
会有成千上万本书。
-She's going to lose her mind. -Come on.
- 她会疯掉的。 - 来吧。
Next time, I want to meet you. Yeah.
下次,我想见你。是的。
Let's talk about your new film, "Echo Valley."
我们来聊聊你的新片《回音谷》吧。
-Yes. -It's you, Julianne Moore.
- 是的。 - 是您,朱丽安·摩尔。
This -- This movie has so many twists and turns in it, I don't know how even -- I know how we set it up, but I don't know we can say where it goes.
这部电影转折太多,我都不知道…… 虽然我知道我们是怎么安排的,但真的说不准它最后会走向哪里。
But is that what drew you to the movie?
是什么吸引了你参演这部电影呢?
-It was. You know, when I first read the script, I was completely blown away by how Brad, the writer, just woven all of these crazy turns that I didn't even expect.
确实如此。 你知道, 当我第一次读剧本时,我完全被编剧布拉德的才华所震撼,他巧妙地编织了这些出乎我意料的疯狂转折。
And usually I'm pretty good at figuring it out.
通常我都能很好地理解。
And I did not see this coming.
我真没料到会这样。
-But I love that you're taking these roles, too, because you're just -- I never know where you're gonna go.
- 但我很高兴你接下了这些角色,因为你总是——我永远猜不到你下一步会走向哪里。
When I think you're gonna zig, you zag.
当我以为你会向左时,你却向右。
-Thanks. I don't even know where I'm gonna go sometimes.
-谢谢。有时候我甚至不知道该去哪儿。
-Yeah. You do -- "Oh, yeah. I'll do a horror movie."
- 是的,你会——“哦,是的,我会拍一部恐怖片”。
Then you bring back the romantic comedy with Glen Powell.
然后你又与格伦·鲍威尔合作,回归浪漫喜剧。
I mean, come on. You crushed it.
我的意思是,得了吧,你表现得棒极了。
That's what I'm talking about, bud.
这就是我想说的,伙计。
And now you go this way, and I go -- And it's great.
现在你走这条路,我走——那条路,挺好的。
And, man, you and Julianne Moore acting together.
而且,伙计,你和朱丽安·摩尔同台飚戏。
-She's amazing. -It's like watching a great tennis match.
- 她太棒了。 - 这就像在观看一场精彩的网球比赛。
It's like, "This is fantastic." How's Julianne Moore?
简直太棒了。朱丽安·摩尔怎么样?
-She is the most incredible human being.
她是最了不起的人。
She's so kind and fun and just amazing to work with.
她人特别善良、有趣,合作起来简直太棒了。
-Yeah, but how is it when you get in those fighting, arguing scenes?
- 是啊,但当你进入那些打斗、争吵的场景时,感觉怎么样?
-I felt so bad. -You did?
- 我感觉太糟糕了。 - 你真的感觉糟糕吗?
-I did. -But.
- 我确实这么做了。- 但是……
-'Cause I am -- I'm vicious.
因为我——我可是很凶的。
-Yeah, but do you get into, like -- Do you get in, like, character in your trailer and come out of the trailer like, "Get out of the way!
- 是的,但你会在拖车里进入角色吗?你会从拖车里出来,然后像这样喊:“让开!”
Roll the camera! Hurry up! Roll!"
开机!快点!开机!
-I could not, no. -No.
- 我不能,不行。- 不行。
-I, like, jump in and out. It's kind of psychotic.
我时而跳进,时而跳出,有点精神错乱的感觉。
-Like, you're happy and fun, and then you go...
-就像,你本来很开心很有趣,然后突然……
-And then they say, "Action," and then I'm screaming and crying.
然后他们喊“开拍”,我就开始尖叫和哭泣。
And then they call, "Cut." And I go, "What's wrong?"
然后他们喊“卡”。我就问:“怎么了?”
-Yeah. "What's wrong? No big deal.
- 是的。“怎么了?没什么大不了的。”
I'm just screaming and crying." Yeah.
“我只是在尖叫和哭泣。” 是的。
How do we set up what "Echo Valley" is about?
我们如何设定《回声谷》的主题呢?
-I usually say that Claire, my character, shows up at her mom's doorstep, played by Julianne Moore, covered in blood.
我通常会说,我的角色克莱尔出现在由朱丽安·摩尔饰演的妈妈的门前,浑身是血。
-That's correct. -And what follows is a...
-没错。-接下来是……
endless amount of twists and turns that kind of show how much and how far a mother would go for her daughter.
剧中无尽的曲折展现了母亲为女儿能付出多少、走多远。
-That's it. Yeah. Yeah. How much. Yeah.
-就这些了。对,对。多少钱。对。
What would a mom do for her daughter?
一位母亲会为她的女儿做些什么呢?
-Mm-hmm. -Get ready. It's great. I want to show a clip.
-嗯哼。-准备好了。太棒了。我想给大家看个片段。
Here's Sydney Sweeney and Julianne Moore in "Echo Valley."
以下是悉尼·斯威尼和朱丽安·摩尔在《回声谷》中的表现。
Take a look at this.
看看这个。
-Mom, I need some money.
-妈妈,我需要一点钱。
-Here. Just -- Just leave. -Mom, I am leaving!
- 给你。就——走吧。- 妈,我这就走!
I just need some money for food and supplies!
我只需要一些买食物和日用品的钱!
-Food and supplies? You think I'm that stupid?
-食物和补给?你以为我那么蠢吗?
-Ryan is in trouble because of me!
- 因为我的缘故,瑞安遇到麻烦了!
Mom, it's serious this time!
妈妈,这次情况真的严重了!
-I'm not giving you any more money.
- 我不会再给你钱了。
I made a pledge to your father that I wouldn't...
我向你父亲承诺过,我不会……
-Oh, my God! The pledge! The [bleep] pledge!
- 哦,天哪!誓言!该死的誓言!
You and dad and your [bleep] pledge!
你和爸爸还有你们那该死的誓言!
"I pledge allegiance to neglect my daughter, and I don't give a flying [bleep] about her!"
“我宣誓效忠于忽视我的女儿,我对她毫不关心!”
-I don't give a [bleep]? Really?
-我才不在乎[哔哔]?真的吗?
-Mom, I need some money! -I don't have any money!
- 妈,我需要点钱! - 我没钱!
-It's all gone towards getting you better!
这一切都是为了让你变得更好!
Clearly it hasn't worked!
显然这招不管用!
-Mom, where are you going?!
- 妈妈,你要去哪儿?!
Mom, I'm in trouble!
妈,我遇到麻烦了!
I need money, Mom!
我需要钱,妈妈!
Mom, I need help!
妈妈,我需要帮助!
Mom, give me some money!
妈妈,给我点钱!
-Aaaaah!
- 啊!
[ Cheers and applause ] Sydney Sweeney, everybody! "Echo Valley."
[欢呼与掌声] 大家掌声欢迎悉尼·斯威尼!《回音谷》。
"Echo Valley" is streaming on Apple TV+ June 13th.
《回声谷》将于6月13日在Apple TV+上线播出。
We'll be right back with Andrew Rannells and Nick Kroll.
我们马上回来,接着是安德鲁·兰内尔斯和尼克·克罗尔的节目。
Stick around, everybody.
敬请期待,各位。
更新时间:2025-10-14
本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828
© CopyRight 2020-=date("Y",time());?> All Rights Reserved. Powered By 71396.com 闽ICP备11008920号
闽公网安备35020302034903号