「一起读绘本」Diary of a Worm

引言:此文旨在协助家长在家陪孩子一起读英文绘本。会陆续上传50本初级绘本的图文讲解,收集在【一起读绘本】的合集里,便于查阅。

Diary of a Worm

《蚯蚓的日记》

My report card.

我的成绩单

Spider made this for me!

蜘蛛做了这个送给我!

First day of school.

上学的第一天

Baby picture of me and Dad.

幼时的我和爸爸

Me and Spider

我和蜘蛛

My first tunnel

我的第一条地道

The family vacation—on Compost Island

家庭旅行,肥岛之旅

March 20

3月20日

Mom says there are three things

I should always remember:

妈妈说有三件事我要永远记住:

1. The earth gives us everything we need.

1. 地球赋予了我们想要的一切。

2. When we dig tunnels, we help take care of the earth.

2. 当我们挖地道的时候,我们也在帮忙照顾地球。

Must make tunnel help Earth breathe!

地道是必须要挖的,因为可以帮助地球呼吸!

3. Never bother Daddy when he’s eating the newspaper.

3. 绝对不要在爸爸吃报纸的时候打扰他。

March 29

3月29日

Today I tried to teach Spider how to dig.

今天,我试着教蜘蛛怎么钻地。

First of all his legs got stuck.

一开始,他所有的腿都卡住了。

“I think I’ve twisted one of my ankles.”

“我想我有个脚踝扭伤了。”

Then he swallowed a bunch of dirt.

后来他又吞了一堆土。

“I give up!”

“我放弃了!”

Tomorrow he’s going to teach me how to walk upside down.

明天,他要教我怎样倒立走路。

March 30

3月30日

Worms cannot walk upside down.

蚯蚓没办法倒立走路。

April 4

4月4日

Fishing season started today.

钓鱼季从今天开始。

We all dug deeper.

我们要钻到更深的地方。

“Did you guys hear something?”

“你们有没有听到什么声音?

April 10

4月10日

It rained all night and the ground was soaked.

下了整晚的雨,地上湿透了。

We spent the entire day on the sidewalk.

我们一整天都呆在人行道上。

Hopscotch is a very dangerous game.

跳房子是一个非常危险的游戏。

April 15

4月15日

I forgot my lunch today.

今天我忘记带午饭。

I got so hungry that I ate my homework.

肚子太饿,只好吃了我的家庭作业。

My teacher made me write “I will not eat my homework” ten times.

我的老师让我写了十遍“我再也不吃家庭作业了”。

When I was finished,I ate that, too.

当我写完后,我把它也吃了。

April 20

4月20日

I snuck up on some kids in the park today.

我偷偷靠近公园里的一些小孩。

They didn’t hear me coming.

他们没听见我来了。

I wiggled up right between them and they screamed.

我在他们面前扭来扭去,他们大声尖叫。

I love when they do that.

我就爱看他们这个样子。

May 1

5月1日

Grandpa taught us that good manners are very important.

爷爷教过我们礼貌非常重要。

So today I said “Good morning” to the first ant I saw.

所以今天我对看见的第一只蚂蚁说了“早安”。

There were 600 more of them in line.

队伍里还有六百只蚂蚁。

I stood there all day.

我在那站了一整天。

May 8

5月8日

Had the worst nightmare last night--

昨晚做了一个最可怕的噩梦---

giant birds playing hopscotch.

巨大的鸟在玩跳房子。

Mom says I have to stop eating so much garbage right before I go to bed.

妈妈说我睡觉前不可以再吃那么多垃圾了。

May 15

5月15日

I got into a fight with Spider today.

今天我和蜘蛛吵了一架。

He told me you need legs to be cool.

他说有脚才酷。

Then he ran. I couldn’t keep up.

然后他转身就跑,我追不上他。

Maybe he’s right.

也许他是对的吧。

May 16

5月16日

I made Spider laugh so hard, he fell out of his tree.

我逗蜘蛛大笑,他笑的太厉害,结果从树上掉下来了。

Who needs legs?

谁说一定要有脚呢?

May 28

5月28日

Last night I went to the school dance.

昨晚我去参加学校的舞会。

You put your head in.

把头向前摆。

You put your head out.

把头向后摆。

You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about.

扭扭身体转个圈。

That’s all we could do.

我们只能这么跳。

June 5

6月5日

Today we made macaroni necklaces in art class.

今天的美术课,我们做了通心面项链,

I brought mine home and we ate it for dinner.

我把我做的带回家,大家当晚餐吃了。

“You are very talented.”

“你真有才。”

June 15

6月15日

My older sister thinks she’s so pretty.

我姐姐觉得自己美极了。

I told her that no matter how much time she spends looking in the mirror,

我告诉她,不管花多少时间照镜子,

Her face will always look just like her rear end.

她的脸永远长得跟她的屁股一样。

Spider thought that was really funny.

蜘蛛觉得这个真的很好笑。

Mom did not.

妈妈可不这么认为。

July 4

7月4日

When I grow up, I want to be a Secret Service agent.

我长大后,想当一个秘密情报员。

Spider says I will have to be very careful because the president might step on me by mistake.

蜘蛛说我得非常小心,因为总统可能一不小心就可能踩到我。

“It’s a dangerous job,” I told him.

“这个工作很危险,”我告诉他。

“But someone’s got to do it.”

“但总得有人去做。”

July 28

7月28日

Three things I don’t like about being a worm:

作为一条蚯蚓,有三件事我不喜欢:

1. I can’t chew gum.

1.不能吃口香糖。

2. I can’t have a dog.

2. 不能养狗。

“Can we keep him, Mom?”

“妈妈,我们能养他吗?”

3. All that homework.

3. 功课那么多。

July 29

7月29日

Three good things about being a worm:

作为一条蚯蚓,有三个好处:

1. I never have to go to the dentist.

1. 永远不用看牙医。

“No cavities, no teeth, either.”

“没有蛀牙,也没有牙齿。”

2. I never get in trouble for tracking mud through the house.

2.永远不会因为拖着泥巴进屋而被骂。

3. I never have to take a bath.

3. 永远不必洗澡。

“Who’s my grubby little boy?”

“谁是我的脏宝贝啊?”

August 1

8月1日

It’s not always easy being a worm.

作为一条蚯蚓,也有不好过的时候。

We’re very small, and sometimes people forget that we’re even here.

我们身体很小,有时大家甚至忘了我们在这里。

But , like Mom always says, the earth never forgets we’re here.

然而,就像妈妈常说的那样,地球永远不会忘记我们的存在。

Bee stung me.

我被蜜蜂蜇了。

Isn’t this leaf awesome?

这片叶子超赞?

I found this really cool rock!

我找到这个超酷的石头!

Mom and Dad’s anniversary gross!

爸爸妈妈结婚纪念日!

My own comic!

我自创的漫画!

My sister’s slumber party.

我姐姐的睡衣派对。

My favorite pile of dirt.

我最爱的一坨泥土。


END

关注TD英文原版阅读,关注前沿教育

展开阅读全文

页面更新:2024-04-03

标签:作业   蚯蚓   把头   蜘蛛   地道   蚂蚁   爸爸   地球   妈妈   家庭

1 2 3 4 5

上滑加载更多 ↓
推荐阅读:
友情链接:
更多:

本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828  

© CopyRight 2020-2024 All Rights Reserved. Powered By 71396.com 闽ICP备11008920号-4
闽公网安备35020302034903号

Top